MAVEN STYLISH HOTEL BANGKOK - Commitment to Cleanliness
Maven Commitment to cleanliness
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. With the impact of COVID-19, there have been heightened interests from consumers in hygiene and safety resulting in new norms.
In preparation to welcome travellers back to our hotel, we have developed a program that redefines the clean and safety standards to ensure guests are able to enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. Built upon our high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, this program will impact every step of the guest journey, from arrival to departure, which will include:
- Temperature Checks – all guest, staff and visitors will be checked their temperature when enter the hotel. Those with a temperature at or over 37.5°C will be subject to secondary screening. Those confirmed to have a temperature at or over 37.5°C will undergo further medical assessment and be directed to appropriate medical care.
- Protective Equipment – it is mandatory to all guest, staff and visitors wearing mask when at the hotel public spaces. Hotel will prepare personal care amenity kit with disinfecting gel and a personal face mask in all guest room.
- Public Area Cleanliness
- Installation of purification and sanitization device installation to ensure enhanced air quality.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning public areas with hospital-grade disinfectants especially high-touch surface.
- Fitness Centre will be closed for cleaning multiple times daily.
- Sanitizing stations available in all public areas of our hotels including at the entrances, near the front desk, elevator, restaurants, fitness centre and
- Provide disinfecting wipes accessible for guest at high traffic areas e.g. elevator button.
- Physical Distancing
- Front Desk: Staff utilize every other workstation to ensure 1.5 meters of separation whenever possible. For additional separation, transparent
barriers have been installed in front desk area.
- Lobby Area: All sitting areas have been set with distance of minimum 1.5 meters and not allowing to move or re-arrange the seat.
- Guest Queuing: All areas where guests queue are marked to indicate proper distancing, including front desks, elevator lobbies, restaurants, hotel
facilities and taxi lines.
- Guest Elevators: Signage will be placed in every elevator lobby to remind guests of the suggested limit of two guests per elevator. Elevator lobbies
will be staffed during peak hours to provide assistance and additional sanitation, such as wiping of buttons.
- Restaurants and Bars: All restaurants and bars have reduced seating to allow for appropriate distancing between every table and chair.
- Swimming Pools: Pool seating is configured to allow for at least 1.5 meters of separation between every family or couple.
- Fitness Centre: Use of fitness centre will have the limited number of guests allowed at one time.
- Heart of House: Physical distancing protocols are used in staff back areas.
- Stay Safe Guestroom
- Check-in equipment – key card,registration card, will be sanitized.
- Room seals placed on guest room doors to ensure rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned.
- High-touch areas including light switch, door handles, TV remotes, temperature controller, water tap, toilet, shower door and refrigerator and
utensils are sanitized.
- Sheets and linen are machine washed at minimum 70° C and properly sealed.
- Room cleaning time is communicated to guests in order to reduce contacts.
- Food Safety
- Hotel follow guidelines and certified by Ministry of Pubic Health on food and hygiene.
- Breakfast: Breakfast will be pre-ordered with specific time arrangement in special package.
- Dining Equipment: Glasses and cutlery will be sanitized.
- In-room dining: Order can be made through devices and room service will be specially packaged and delivered.·
- Our Staff
- Additional Training: our staff will receive additional training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, as well as more advance training for those who are with frequent guest contact including housekeeping, food & beverage, public areas, hotel operations and security. Team Members are reminded to stay home if they do not feel well. Team Members are also instructed on proper procedures if they notice a co-worker or guest with flu-like symptoms.
- Staff Protective Equipment: Appropriate equipment will be provided to and worn by all staff based on their role and responsibilities. Gloves will be provided to employees whose responsibilities require them, including front office, housekeeping and public area attendants in direct contact with guests.
- Back of House: The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in back of house areas with an emphasis on staff dining areas, staff entrances, uniform control rooms, restrooms, offices, kitchens, service desks, and training classrooms.
- Shared Equipment: shared tools and equipment will be sanitized before, during and after each shift or when the equipment is transferred to a new staff. This includes phones, computers and other communication devices, payment terminals, kitchen tools, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, keys, time clocks, and all other direct contact items used throughout the hotel.
As we prepare to welcome guests back to our hotel, we want our guests to feel confident that a safe and hygienic environment that aligns with expert protocols in working to defeat COVID-19 awaits. Thank you for your trust in our hotel.
Should you have any questions with regards to your upcoming reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+66 (0) 2 073 0999.